Since apparently having an undercover faggot with a Jewish mentor consider himself a “leader” of the (((alt-right))) – one who can’t articulate his belief system in a coherent manner (“I am a cultural Christian”) or defend his views without pseudo-intelligent remarks or deflections (“Your statement is logically incoherent”) – isn’t enough, let me give you some more things to chew on.
1) Trusting the Jews in a Movement That’s Supposedly about Not Trusting the Jews
The night America elected Donald J. Trump president, 38-year-old Richard B. Spencer, who fancies himself the “((((((Karl Marx)))))) of the alt-right” (EDIT: apparently, Glenn Beck called him that in the first place) and envisions a “white homeland,” crowed, “we’re the establishment now.” If so, then the architect of the new establishment is Spencer’s former mentor, Paul Gottfried, a retired Jewish academic who lives, not quite contently, in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, on the east bank of the Susquehanna River.
It’s the kind of town that reporters visit in an election season to divine the political faith of “real Americans.” When I spoke with Richard Spencer by telephone a few days after the first Trump-Clinton debate in late September, he couldn’t resist making the generational conflict with his former mentor explicit. “Despite his demands that we move beyond paleoconservatism, Paul still is himself a bit of a paleocon. It’s still about defending an American republic.
And, if there was any remaining doubt, he added: “There’s a revolutionary heart to the alt-right, and I don’t think there’s a revolutionary heart to Paul Gottfried.” Spencer claims that he’s the one who actually invented the name “alternative right.” He says he came up with it as a headline for Gottfried’s speech, which never uses the words, when he published it in Taki’s Magazine, where he worked as an editor. Gottfried insists they “co-created” the name.
2) Oy Vey Goy, I Respect Israel – Time for an Alliance with the Jews! Remember the 6 Million
“He also believes the United States should not be getting involved in the Israel-Palestine conflict or “be taking sides,” but adds that “if Washington could broker a peace deal, it would be wonderful, obviously.” Spencer says he “respects Israel” and that, in regard to whether the U.S. Embassy should be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, “Wherever Israel wants to declare its capital, I would respect that.
This isn’t the first time Spencer has tried to wink at Israel, at least in terms of being a U.S. nationalist leader. In online publications for his National Policy Institute, a think tank termed by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a white supremacist organization, Spencer avoids making blatantly anti-Semitic remarks – in sharp contrast to his alt-right peers. “I think it’s clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don’t deny the Holocaust,” he tells Haaretz.
And in an August 2010 article called “An Alliance with the Jews,” published on his Radix Journal website, Spencer argued that Israel could become an ally of white nationalists in the United States. He wrote that in the face of the threat of nuclear weapons in countries hostile to Israel, there would be “hard-liners” in Israel who would prefer to see the extreme right in the White House.
“Your average eastern seaboard liberal Jew, who takes his marching orders from The New York Times and reads Phillip [sic] ((((((Roth)))))) in his spare time, will likely never want to have anything to do with the far right – even if his life depended on it. Bibi ((((((Netanyahu)))))) and ((((((Avigdor Lieberman)))))) are a different story,” he wrote.
At the end of the article, Spencer even allowed himself to dream of Jewish financial contributions. “Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far right in Europe and North America,” he concluded.”
3) “It’s Not Israel That’s the Problem goyos – It’s THE LOBBY!”
>implying Israel would exist without that fucking lobby in the first place
“Spencer also has a complex conceptual relationship with Israel. He admires Israel as striving for a “monoculture” and its aims at racial purity but he disdains the Israel lobby. He’s much less ambivalent about the Official Republican Party Presidential Candidate Donald Trump, nominated officially Wednesday. “Trump is a peace candidate,” Spencer proclaims.
In the name of defeating militant Islam, Israel is no stranger to wanting to kick out even non-Arab visitors, penning Sundanese migrant laborers in in cages in the Sinai, awaiting deportation. When it comes to Palestinians, it’s rather obvious that making life unbearable for Palestinian people is an attempt to make them want to leave on their own accord.
“I respect Israel as a homogeneous ethno-state, but I hate the meddling of the Israel lobby in American politics,” he said.
Many Alt-Right types feel that the United States’ system of expensive foreign entanglements are the source of our problems abroad. Israel is one of them.”
If you still think we’re “punching to the right” after these, or that they are not conclusive to anything, you can fuck right off and never return.
Edit: Since apparently shilling for Israel while claiming to know shit about the Jewish Question STILL ISN’T ENOUGH, I’ll go ahead and add some more.
4) Inviting a Degenerate Porn Star and Jews at the NPI Conference Where (((They))) Threw a Roman salute
http://archive.is/gJ43l – embedded the video because the one in the article was shoah’d.
5) Attending a “Gays for Trump” Cocktail Party with (((Milo))), Other Jews, and Degenerates – Young Boy Posters Included! c|:^)
“The gathering was called “Wake Up!” the so-called “Gays for Trump” party thrown on Tuesday night near the Republican National Convention. The party was decorated with photos of near-nude boys — I say “boys” because some looked like they legitimately might be underage — wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.
Another attendee was a middle-aged man who goes by the name Richard Spencer. Spencer is less flamboyant than a Milo or a Roosh, but in many ways even creepier. Spencer is the president and director of the National Policy Institute, America’s premier white nationalist think tank.
Spencer has referred to Martin Luther King Jr. as a “fraud and degenerate” who “has become the symbol and cynosure of White Dispossession and the deconstruction of Occidental civilization.”
>calls MLK a degenerate and a symbol of the decline of Occidental civilization
>attends party with actual pedos (in Milo’s case) and other degenerates
Edit: Not saying MLK wasn’t a Marxist degenerate as confirmed from here
But this is just the pot calling the kettle a n1gger.
“HA HA, (((Vox))).” Yeah, there are pics. I won’t post them here, you sick f#ck.
http://archive.is/QfxFr Here’s a (((Breitbart))) link, too. Because you love the (((alt-right))) so much c|:^)
EDIT: Here’s a bonus photo of Geert Wilders at the same party c|:^)
6) The Incoherent Mess That Was the Alt-Right Conference
http://archive.is/PwiwG Richard Spencer:
- “I would say that the Neo-conservatives are actually a model to be emulated.”
- “I don’t believe there is one moral standard for the universe or anything like that, I think everything comes from a perspective.”
- “I actually understand Black Lives Matter on a fundamental level, that doesn’t mean that I approve of them or endorse them, but I, in a way, understand that deep HURT that they are coming from – they don’t feel like they are part of White America.”
- “I would stress the perspectives. For me European culture is the greatest, but also, my dog is the greatest dog. By objective standards he probably falls very short, but he’s my dog.”
- “I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism.”
- “When people say ‘a conspiracy,’ that’s kind of like a racist word, it’s not a real word, like ‘are you a racist?’ It’s ridiculous.”
- “To call Jews European would be to insult their being and history and I would never do that.”
- “I think it is very important that the Ethnostate be a dream, it is a utopia in a sense, I think it would be ridiculous to start defining it right now, it is something for the future, it is very simple, it is very similar to the idea of Zionism for Jews in the 19th century, its actually very similar to the ideal of Communism for the Left in the 19th century.”
- “In terms of the European Homeland, we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don’t.”
- “[Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it’s not something significant that we really have to deal with. It’s not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we’re all mixing – that is simply not happening on that scale, so it’s simply not an important question. I don’t feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.”
- “Whites aren’t going away. If you watch network television you would probably believe that half the country is gay and half is Hispanic. It’s ridiculous, that’s not what the country is.”
Feel free to add any other examples of him being an extreme shill and the worst thing to happen to right-wing politics since Milo in the comments.